Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Where to begin?

This blog has no point. It has no theme, follows no subject and adheres to no specific topic.

I don't really know what my motivation was for starting it. I suppose I just lack a forum for expressing myself via written word and feel that I should for reasons that remain a mystery to me. But reasons be damned. What's done is done. I'm here now so I might as well start boring the hell out of whoever might read this drivel.

A little background information might be appropriate:

I've been toying with photography since I was 6 or 7 years old. I absolutely love it. I abandoned it for about ten years for reasons too complicated (and in hindsight, really stupid) to waste time trying to explain. After a number of failed attempts at alternate career options I've finally decided to get back to doing what makes me happy.

The love of my life currently lives about 80 miles from here. She's studying to be a special effects makeup artist. She has roughly 4 months left in her program, at which point the two of us are planning to pick up and move to Montreal. We have no real job prospects there, know absolutely no-one and only one of us can speak even an ounce of French.

I couldn't be happier.

No comments: