Sunday, November 26, 2006

Cure For The Blahs Anyone?

Sorry for the lack of content this weekend folks. I've been in a horrible mood and as a result I've had a hard time taking an interest in anything. I'm doing my best to shake it but if the winters of years gone by are any indication, I'm in for a rough couple of months. If anyone has access to some home-spun remedy for the winter blues, I'd be eternally grateful if you shared it with me.

Maybe it's just because I miss my better half. I've never been good with distance relationships and even though she's not that far away, and the distance won't be an issue in a few months time, I'm still having a rough time with it. I'll see her again this coming weekend so here's hoping it shakes me out of this funk.

In the meantime I've got a useless but entertaining video to share.

No comments: