Thursday, December 7, 2006

Transient Possession 3

I whipped up a new mix CD for my car today and thought I'd share the joy. CD's for my car tend to be evolving mixes. I tire of some songs much faster than others, so inevitably a few tracks on new discs are shared with its predecessor.

Here's the new track list:

  1. Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues
  2. TV on the Radio - Wolf Like Me
  3. Controller Controller - Bruised, Broken, Beaten
  4. The Thermals - St. Rosa and the Swallows
  5. The Kills - At the Back of the Shell
  6. Chocolate Watchband - Let's Talk About Girls
  7. Love - My Little Red Book
  8. The White Stripes - Hello Operator
  9. The Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)
  10. Metric - Dead Disco
  11. Of Montreal - Bunny Ain't No Kind of Rider
  12. The Dears - The Second Part
  13. The Pixies - Hey
  14. White Whale - The Admiral
  15. The Velvet Underground - Rock & Roll
  16. The Vaselines - Jesus Don't Want Me For a Sunbeam
  17. Badly Drawn Boy - Cause a Rockslide
  18. Machine Go Boom - Parents
  19. The Clash - The Card Cheat
  20. Mobius Band - The Loving Sounds of Static

Now the reason I titled it Transient Possession 3 is becuase I decided one day that whenever I make a new disc for the car, I'd give the old one away. I figured this time I'd let anyone who reads this have dibs on it of you're interested. I don't mind mailing it out and if you don't want to give up a home address, give me a PO box or work address or something.

Leave a comment or email me at the address listed above. I won't tell you what's on the one I'm sending though. I like to surprise people.

No comments: