Thursday, March 15, 2007

On Set Baby!

Last week I had a gig doing production stills for one day on the set of a short film for the CFC. It was an outdoor scene being shot at Kariya Park in Mississauga. Needless to say (March being the bipolar bitch of a month that it is) the weather was less than accommodating. I was out there for roughly 12 hours, freezing my tiny little ass off. It was well worth it though. I had a great time and got some quality shots that the production crew will hopefully get some use out of for promotional material.

I figured I'd share a few with you. Since I'm not sure what I can and can't post here (even for editorial purposes), I decided to play it safe and stay away from pictures featuring the actors or anything related to the story. Here's a couple shots of the park itself and the crew hard at work.









No comments: